dive dive

I think the drop needed to have more fast-paced hats, but it's a great song (:

Game Over Game Over

Sounds like a heavily-inspired Spag Heddy song. I love it (: Keep the work up!

Desert Storm Desert Storm

It's a nice song! Although, that first part was a bad opening I must admit, but it got much better (: I really like the drop: and yes, it is catchy! I wanna see more of this (:

SzefRon responds:

I was always making good openings and bad drops....
Now I made opposite 8)

Awesome! Your best song so far! A great improvement from Jnana ^_^

Hydra Hydra

Hot

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

Just saying... nice track, but I'd be very careful about what you say, like what you said to ayylmao1001. C'mon man, it's not a very appropriate response despite what you think of the GD community. I can understand why you hate the community and all, but wasn't it just a bit harsh? Remember, things like that go around, and it gets you into a bit of heat with people. I know a review's supposed to be about the song, so I'll just say more then nice. I'm sure you'd know that more than I would, besides, I'm probably have a decade younger than you, so I'm not certain that you'd even bother reading anyway.

So, first thing I notice, is that it's kinda like Earthquake, but just more fulfilled in a way. Those starting voices were pretty good, and certainly adds a nice atmosphere to the song. The next bit slightly drags a bit, but that's alright. Then there's the buildup, which is made excellently, and the drop after makes it worth it. The drop is beautiful, consisting of quite a few different elements, although some that are a bit typical of you. However, I believe the talking after just goes on for a bit too long, and as it fades I get a tiny bit annoyed, however, the drop saves it, so I'm pleased that there was a drop. Once again, after the drop, there's even MORE talking. Although, I don't know why, but it seems more peaceful, and it kinda sounds like a school lesson on Jnana. I like it, although there could've been a bit more effort put into it; possible a few effects like the voice we hear a couple of times throughout the track. The ending of the track is quite calm and peaceful.

I give this a 4/5, as there are still some flaws that could be fixed, but you could say 100 flaws about my music -.- Sorry, but I would like to say one more thing about the GD community...

The GD community is WAY more respectful and understanding despite first thoughts. Even if you DO completely leave them, some, if not most, will still be by YOUR side. I'm not saying to forgive the community, just be a bit more sensible (I guess), because one sentence could destroy your reputation ENTIRELY (this doesn't only relate to the GD community either).

Even though it seems like I'm hating on you as a person, I want to also say that I hope you have the brightest future you could possibly have in the (new?) record label. It must be a huge achievement and milestone for you (:

Hoohah Hoohah

Are you actually the real Curbi?